I am still dealing with some stunning revelations from Saturday night's "Blogger Bash." I was under the false impression, thanks to Dan Rather, that bloggers were a bunch of men in their pajamas, but darned if I wasn't the only one there in my pajamas! And, to boot, some bloggers are female! (that's what I get for listening to him, I guess)
Well, the staff here at DBPJ's was a little disappointed that we wore our steel-toed boots for nothing (no one seemed to have the stomach for a little physical intimidation in the Seattle streets), but nevertheless we had a great time and met some outstanding folks.
As a result, we are adding the following to our blogroll:
- Michael Medved Fans - Brian Crouch, also a contributor to Sound Politics
- The Urbane R - P. Scott Cummins (what's the P..?) anyway, also Sound Politics
- Hamilton's Pamphlets - Says he's AH himself. Ok, and I'm Napoleon (just go along with it...)
- The Flag of the World - Timothy Goddard, also now a Sound Politics contributer.
- Pajama Jihad - Absolutely NO relation, just shut up about the pajama thing already!
I think everybody is on Sound Politics now but us. We've got a thug working on that.
Anyway, great evening and thanks to Andy MacDonald for being such a generous host!